- 1/2 pound Lion’s Mane mushrooms
- 8 tbsp butter, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- your favorite cooked pasta
- Soak the Lion’s Mane in salted water for an hour, rinse it off and cut into thin strips.
- Cook Lion’s Mane strips in 4 tbsp butter on low heat for 10-15 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add cream, oil, remaining butter, crushed garlic cloves, and bay leaf in pan and cook until sauce thickens.
- Add Parmesan and mozzarella, stir until incorporated.
- Serve over cooked pasta.