- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, finley chopped
- 1/2 pound chicken, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 16 oz box spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1/2 pound chestnut mushrooms
- 2 1/2 tbsp chives
- parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in large skillet and saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and half the amount of parsley, chives, and salt & pepper. Saute until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and heat the remaining olive oil in the skillet.
- Saute the chestnut mushrooms in the skillet for 5 minutes then add the balsamic vinegar.
- Place mushroom mixture on top of cooked spaghetti and then add the cooked chicken strips. Sprinkle chives, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.